- CANs link command should enumerate links for the named note
- CAN should store and address notes semantically
- CAN should normalise the AST before it is hashed
- CAN's edit command should load the named note into the scratchfile
- CAN's show command should render a note
- CAN's add command should save the current scratchfile as a note.
- CAN's add command is intended to add new notes to the notebook. When a new note has been detected and the add command is run, this new note should be created at the correct address. Each address in a CAN notebook is a directory. Each CAN address contains the AST of the note at this address and a metadata file containing names.