This is a little bit of an experiment. This site could be called a collection of evergreen notes, a public zettelkasten or a wide ranging pattern language. It is intended primarily for myself but others should feel free to look through it. It has been inspired by so many things I find it impossible to list all of them here. I'll add things to an inspiration page as I remember or rediscover them. Or even discover new things which seem relevant.
Topics are the kind-of 'hub' subjects that feel natural to me. This won't be an exhaustive list. Instead, an evolving list of the currently most high-level and commonly-edited topics. The ones my own personal machine-learning algorithm have said are most important.
- Holistic Code
- Literate Programming
- Note Taking
- Programming Languages
- Use lenses to view the world
- Rough Idea Zone
Reasonable starting points - these are where the things I'm writing about are coming from. In no particular order.
- Video : The grand unified theory of software design
- Article : Micro Feedbacks
- Note : Andy Matuschak - Evergreen Notes
- Book : Donella Meadows - Thinking in Systems
- Blog : Cal Newport. The Deep Life - Some Notes
- Note : Andy Matuschak - Create speculative outlines while you write
- Book : A programmers introduction to mathematics
- Video : Purescript unscripted - code reuse in purescript
- Video Series : Category Theory for Programmers - Bartosz Milewski
- Book : The Great Mental Models
- Book : Growing Gills
- Blog : Computers can be understood
- Blog : Semantic Compression
- Talk : You and your research - Richard Hamming